JKSSB Recruitment Notification 76 Posts Adverstisement. JKSSB had released a Latest Notification for various Jobs in Health Department.
This is 4th JKSSB Recruitment Notification of 2016. Earlier, JKSSB had published the 3 back to back Notification in the month of June, 2016.
It includes, Divisional as well as District cadre posts.
The Online Registration for JKSSB Notification, will start from 22nd October, 2016 and will end on 21st November, 2016. If, you are interested to apply for these Jobs, then you are advised to kindly read this post till end and apply for the same.
JKSSB Advertisement No. 04 of 2016 : Vacancy Details
JKSSB invites online applications for the below mentioned various posts in the health and Medical Education department.
No. of Vacancies : 76
Department : Health and Medical Education
(I) Vacancies in Divisional cadre (Kashmir) : 20 Vacancies
1) Food Safety Officer : 10 Posts
2) Computer Programmer : 01 Post
3) Jr. Grade Nurse : 03 Posts
4) Electrician: 01 Post
5) Assistant Public Analyst : 01 Post
6) Jr. Assistant: 04 Posts
(II) Vacancies in Divisional cadre (Jammu) : 13 Vacancies
1) Food Safety Officer: 06 Posts
2) Jr. Assistant: 07 Posts
(III) Vacancies in District Cadre : 43 Posts
Post: Female Multipurpose Health Worker (FMHW)
Here is the District wise break of FMHW posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants, interested to apply for these posts in Health and Medical Eductaion Department, must meet the below mentioned eligibility conditions
1) Applicant, should be a permanent resident of J&K. For Divisional and District cadre posts, applicants residing in particular District/ Division can apply only.
2) Age Limit : Applicants, willing to apply for any of these posts, should have their age between 18 years to 40 years.
Here is the category wise break up of Relaxation in upper age
JKSSB Recruitment Notification 76 Posts Adverstisement
3) Educational Qualifications: Applicants, must full fill the below mentioned post wise Educational Qualifications as mentioned below.
1) Food Safety Officer : Applicant should have Degree in Food technology OR Bio technology Or Dairy Technology OR Agricultural Science Or Veterinary Science OR Biochemistry Or Microbiology OR M Sc. (Chemistry) OR Degree in Medicine Or Equivalent .
Along with this, applicant, must have completed Training as specified by the Food Authority from a recognized Institute of India.
2) Jr. Assistant : The basic Qualification is Degree in any discipline, along with speed of 35 WPM on computer. along with this, applicant, must have a Six months course in computer applications.
3) Female Multipurpose Health Worker: Applicant, should be a Matriculate, along with Diploma in Female Multipurpose Workers Training Course from SMF or any other training institute
4) Computer Programmer : Applicant, should be a Graduate, along with A-Level course
5) Jr. Grade Nurse : Applicant, must have passed 10+2 along with Diploma in Nursing from recognized Institute
6) Electrician : 10+2 along with Diploma in specific trade.
7) Assistant Public Analyst : Applicant willing to apply for this post, should have completed M Sc (Chemistry) . However, candidates with experience in analysis of food articles, will be given preference
How to Apply ?
Applicants, willing to apply for any of these posts, should submit their online applications before 21st November, 2016.
Online Form : Applications can be submitted through online mode only. The Online Registration has already started and you can submit your online form, by logging on to the JKSSB Official website at www.jkssb.nic.in
Application Fees: The cost of online application form is Rs 350 Per post. The fee can be paid through a system generated challan form in any J&K bank branch. The last date to deposit the application fee is 22nd Nov, 2016